Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why I Choose Nursing?。◕‿◕。



I found the questions , "Why did I choose nursing?" with so many possible careers to choose from. Way back in the past,I've wanted to be a nurse since I was a little girl, and take note "I really love babies".

I remember the moment I said to my mother,
" Gusto ko manghud tapos dili na mutubo, baby lng siya 4ever, plsss.."

I said that when I'm still 5 yrs old. Then my mother laugh at me and said,
" Dili na pede nak, ikaw na dyod and youngest kay layget naman ko".

After all, I feel sad and zealous when everytime I saw my classmates have a little cute younger sisters or brothers playing and laughing each other. But later on, I realize that more little cute newborn babies in the hospitals so I decide to be a nurse someday and that is my first reason why I want to be a nurse someday.

When I grow and know more about the roles of being nurse, it seemed like nursing really fit right in my personality co'z since in elementary until I graduate in my secondary life, I choose and join the club of scouts which envision to help other peoples at all times.

I find like being in a profession that helps people. And I find the body of knowledge I've gained is helpful in everyday situations.

Now, I slowly realize, aside from the motive of helping. I wanted also to be the person taking care the patients. For me, the ability to be present with patients and families at the best and the worst of times is what is important to me. Sometimes you don't have to say a word. Just being there-knowing that it is best not to say anything-listening, holding a patient's hand, crying and laughing and supporting a family member is what is most meaningful.

I feel there is no other job as rewarding as being a nurse. I seriously cannot wait til the day that I get to work in a hospital and have my own patients. I'm so excited! I cannot wait to address my name as:


JOANALYN BARBOSA- DOROMAL RN, MAN


37 comments:

  1. makahilak man xad ta xaiung blog uie.. .

    it was very tatzing . u have such great vocabulary, never expected it from u. .

    continue to shine in your ownspecial way. . . =))


    halong!!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. gawin muh lhat para ma-success... tama?
    hehehe... gudluck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. maalaala keu imong blog uie, hehe

    nalingaw gud q, hihi,". .

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm

    ambisyosa


    unsai RN MN??


    HIHIHIHIHI
    cge ako pod....


    hahaha


    gudkul dai

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmmm.,.,.

    .,.,,.STUDY HARD noT StUdY HEART.,.,

    .,.,.,KK.,.,.

    .,.,.T,C

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice one joh...
    hehehe....
    wala nay mas
    taas pa ana???
    hehehe...
    ingatz...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 57 % passing rate of NURSING board examination (BROKENSHIRE COLLEGE)..NYahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. best in storytelling jud ka joh..
    hehehe
    nalingaw ko ug basa..
    study hard!
    Godbleshu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    comment
    ahahaha.,la lang.,kailangan eh

    ReplyDelete
  10. atik mn ng imo

    whahahahah

    char kau mo ug post na blog bah!!

    mkahilak jud ko og pagtmn!!


    whahahaahahha

    hey dont u knw dat

    57 % passing rate of NURSING board examination (BROKENSHIRE COLLEGE)

    so are we one of them??

    dpt in our batch 100% surely nah tah mkapasa

    candilaan na nto kwon plng daan!!whahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. hastang garaa......hehehe ikaw njud ang nurse sa tanang nurse sa kalibutan ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  12. pag xure ug RN, MN

    dira,,, ajejeje

    matingala man pud iya kalag

    dira uie!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmff

    auau
    godbless..

    studyhard..


    >.dEyBzz.<

    ReplyDelete
  14. a lot of way to say it.. hehehe joke..

    hmm keep safe

    ReplyDelete
  15. heheheheheeheh nagcomment na jud ko za imo hap:))............

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://media.photobucket.com/image/dota%20all%20stars/reyl_utoklapok/DOta.jpg?o=2

    ReplyDelete
  17. pang,nursing na jd ka....especially pediatrics.......

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey jo

    wala lng

    tc u lage

    tarunga skwela

    wahahaha

    luv yah

    aja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. : char!!1

    : mga baby diay ang ngng inspiration nmo..

    : go!!

    : megz!!!!

    : hehehehehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!hi, keep safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow... like what you did with your blogs... keep it up... good luck with chosen profession... nka telenovela p gni imoa statements. hehehehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi...

    agi lang koh..,

    ehehe...


    ingatzzzzzz..!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would have answered your letter sooner, but you didn't send one. Don't forget to sign up!